Services for current Ohio liquor permit holders include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Defend clients against any violation citation before the Ohio Liquor Control Commission.
- Appear before the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas on behalf of clients facing suspension or revocation of their liquor permit by the Ohio Liquor Control Commission.
- Appear before the 10th District Court of Appeals on behalf of clients facing suspension or revocation of their liquor permit by the Court of Common Pleas (affirming an order by the Ohio Liquor Control Commission).
- Defend clients on objections to the renewal of their liquor permit before the Ohio Division of Liquor Control and Ohio Liquor Control Commission.
- Negotiate and appear before the Ohio Department of Taxation to resolve permit holders' sales tax and withholding tax issues.
- Negotiate and appear before the Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation on clients' worker's compensation tax issues.
- Negotiate and appear before the Ohio Attorney General's Office on sales tax collection issues.
- Appear before municipal and common please courts to defend employees and owners charged criminally with violations of the Ohio Revised Code.
Among other flat-fee services I offer:
- Safekeeping of applications
- Transfer applications
- Stock Transfer applications
- Charitable Gaming applications
- Permits for expansion of premises
- Lease renewal negotiations