I have been involved in the liquor industry for more than 25 years, 13 of those as owner/operator of a high-traffic club across the street from The Ohio State University campus and a restaurant in Powell, Ohio. I have experienced first hand many of the same issues Ohio liquor permit holders and applicants face today.
Since earning my law degree from Capital University, I have focused my practice on Ohio liquor law. My clients include retail and wholesale businesses throughout the state that sell beer, wine and alcohol. I represent current Ohio liquor permit holders, applicants for new liquor permits and applicants for permit transfers.
I am ready to put my experience to work for you as your Ohio Liquor Lawyer.
MORE ABOUT MY QUALIFICATIONS
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, Juris Doctorate
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- United State Army and United States Army Reserve, 1981-1987
My clients include
- Pizza Shops
- Gas Stations
- Wine Distributors
- Non-Profit Organizations
- State Agency Liquor Stores
- Other retail businesses selling beer, wine and alcohol