Services for current Ohio liquor permit applicants:
Flat Fee Services
I will prepare all documents necessary to apply for a new Ohio Liquor Permit, including:
- Liquor Permit Application
- Corporate Disclosure forms
- Personal History forms
- Tenancy forms
- Source of Funds form
- All other required documents
Assembling and Filing Documents
I will also assemble and file your application documents with the Ohio Division of Liquor Control, and then:
- Monitor the processing of your application by the state, reviewing and responding to all status reports from the Division of Liquor Control.
- Monitor local government review of the application.
- Represent you at any hearings on any objections to the issuance of your liquor permit.
- Represent you at any hearing denying the issuance of your liquor permit.
Among other flat-fee services I offer:
- Represent new liquor permit applicants on the formation of partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Assist in locating liquor permits when permits are not available from the State of Ohio.
- Represent new permit applicants in lease negotiations.