Services for current Ohio liquor permit transfer applicants:
Flat Fee Services
I will prepare all documents necessary to apply for a new Ohio liquor permit, including:
- Negotiate and prepare asset purchase agreements.
- Prepare all documents related to the application for a transfer of a liquor permit, including:
- Liquor Permit Transfer application
- Corporate Disclosure forms
- Personal History forms
- Tenancy forms
- Source of Funs forms
- All other required documents
ASSEMBLING AND FILING DOCUMENTS
I WILL ALSO ASSEMBLE AND FILE YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS WITH THE OHIO DIVISION OF LIQUOR CONTROL, AND THEN:
- Monitor the processing of your application by the state, reviewing and responding to all status reports from the Division of Liquor Control.
- Monitor local government review of the application.
- Represent you at any hearings on any objections to the issuance of your liquor permit.
- Represent you at any hearing denying the issuance of your liquor permit.
AMONG OTHER FLAT-FEE SERVICES I OFFER:
- Represent new liquor permit applicants on the formation of partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Assist in locating liquor permits when permits are not available from the State of Ohio.
- Represent new permit applicants in lease negotiations.